Parent Company to Bank of the Sierra
To be responsible stewards for our shareholders by providing a superior return on equity of 15%+ and a return on average assets of 1%+ within a culture of discipline and ethical entrepreneurship. This is a fundamental stewardship responsibility.
Our vision is to be the multi-community, independent bank of choice in our designated market areas by meeting the financial needs of the consumers, businesses and agri-businesses that we serve.
- To anticipate and meet the dynamic needs of our existing and prospective customers by providing a broad line of competitive and innovative financial products.
- To provide quality service on a timely, competitive basis.
- To establish and maintain a selection and review process that employs the right people on the team.
- To maintain a positive teamwork environment for our people which enables creativity, entrepreneurship and the opportunity for advancement.
- To assist the communities we serve with their socioeconomic needs.
- To be a disciplined institution of excellence.